Top Healthy Snack Ideas For You!
Never sure what to have for lunch and snacks throughout your busy day. Get organized – have nutritious foods on hand and if you don’t get time to sit down for a meal – graze on snacks throughout the day (every 2-4 hours).
Grazing is great for your metabolism!
Fitness Tips & Healthy Harry says:
Here are just a few ideas!
- Small can of tuna or salmon in spring water
- Lightly spread muffins and crumpets
- Salad or vegetables
- Dried fruit and unsalted nuts
- Natural yoghurt and a teaspoon of honey or Jalna
- Fruit smoothie
- Vegetable sticks with low fat dips
- Fresh or canned fruit
- Vegetable soup
- Low fat carrot or banana cake
- Fresh fruit with yoghurt
- Row of dark chocolate
- Wholemeal wheat biscuits or rice cakes low fat cream cheese
- Water (it is a great idea to have a glass of water before having a snack)