Navigating the protein store can be very confusing at best.
Protein is a vital part of your diet and is used by your body mostly to build muscle. Here are the benefits of using whey protein:
- It can be absorbed faster than other types of protein
- It contains an incredible amount of amino acids
- Studies show it can help build muscle and also reduce fat
- It keeps you fuller longer (reducing the urge to snack on those things we all shouldn’t!)
- Help reduce blood pressure
- Effective in stimulating growth in humans (Human breast milk is 60% whey)
- Convenient to mix with just water!
It is best taken after a workout to help your muscles recover. Always look for the brand that contains less sugars, as most whey protein is flavored because, on it’s own, it doesn’t taste very good!
For more tips like this CLICK HERE and also get a FREE report on The Top 10 Mistakes People Make With Their Health And How To Avoid Them